BALANCE GLOBAL VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SMART SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
So Many Flexible Options
In order to ensure a high quality experience, your computer/phone/tablet and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
• Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
• Speakers and microphone* – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
• Webcam* – built-in, USB plug-in
*Webcam and microphone are only required for those speaking and broadcasting video.
• To use the Newrow Smart web platform, you’ll need:
• Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7
• Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11 (with client)
• Computer or laptop with Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable and 512 MB of RAM, or a Surface PRO 2 or Surface PRO 3
• To use Newrow Smart on Mac, you’ll need:
• Mac OS X, macOS 10.9 or later
• Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari (coming soon)
• Intel processor 64-bit and 512 MB of RAM
• Linux – To use on Linux, you’ll need:
» Ubuntu 12.04, Mint 17.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Oracle Linux 6.4, CentOS 6.4, Fedora 21, OpenSUSE 13.2, ArchLinux (64-bit only)
» Chrome, Firefox
» Intel Pentium 4 processor
Balance Virtual Classroom works directly through the Chrome browser on laptops and tablets utilizing Chrome OS (Chromebooks).
• 2GB Ram
iOS (iPhones and iPads)
To use on iPhone, you’ll need:
» iPhone 5S or later
» iOS 11 or later
To use on Smart on iPad, you’ll need:
» iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad (2017) or later
» iOS 11 or later
Android (phones and tablets)
To use on Android phones or tablets, you’ll need:
• Android 4.0 or later
The bandwidth used by Balance Virtual Classroom is optimized to deliver the best experience based on your network:
• Participate with webcam and microphone: 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
• Participate with microphone: 1.5Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
• Participate without webcam or microphone: 1 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
To participate in a real time session, please ensure that the location you are connecting from allows for the streaming and downloading of real time video.
• TCP: 80, 443
• HTTP: 80, 443
• Cookies must be enabled in order to use the web platform.
Extensions or browser configurations that block or disable cookies may prevent participants from joining a live session.
Before using our virtual learning platform you can carry out a Quick Tech Check.
OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOM PACKAGES
Lets help you get accrediated
FROM OUR BLOG
News & Happenings about Balance
Many years ago I remember a young Project Manager new to the team asking me an important question:- “If due to project constraints you can...
- May 09,2016 / PRINCE2 / 0 Comments
It does not matter if you’re already a practicing project manager or someone aspiring to become one, being PRINCE2® qualified is an essential...
- May 05,2016 / Project Management / 0 Comments
Over the last 10 years it is clear that Project Failure rates have not budged much below 70% and this has caused a lot of frustration among many...
- February 05,2012 / PRINCE2 / 1 Comments
The PRINCE2 practitioner qualification is such a success story that it has become virtually an entry level requirement for project management...
- April 21,2011 / PRINCE2 / 0 Comments
PRINCE2 was refreshed mid-2009 to give us the current version of the method. The changes made were partly to bring PRINCE2 terminology in-line...