BALANCE GLOBAL VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SMART SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
So Many Flexible Options
In order to ensure a high quality experience, your computer/phone/tablet and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
• Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
• Speakers and microphone* – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
• Webcam* – built-in, USB plug-in
*Webcam and microphone are only required for those speaking and broadcasting video.
• To use the Newrow Smart web platform, you’ll need:
• Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7
• Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11 (with client)
• Computer or laptop with Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable and 512 MB of RAM, or a Surface PRO 2 or Surface PRO 3
• To use Newrow Smart on Mac, you’ll need:
• Mac OS X, macOS 10.9 or later
• Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari (coming soon)
• Intel processor 64-bit and 512 MB of RAM
• Linux – To use on Linux, you’ll need:
» Ubuntu 12.04, Mint 17.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Oracle Linux 6.4, CentOS 6.4, Fedora 21, OpenSUSE 13.2, ArchLinux (64-bit only)
» Chrome, Firefox
» Intel Pentium 4 processor
Balance Virtual Classroom works directly through the Chrome browser on laptops and tablets utilizing Chrome OS (Chromebooks).
• 2GB Ram
iOS (iPhones and iPads)
To use on iPhone, you’ll need:
» iPhone 5S or later
» iOS 11 or later
To use on Smart on iPad, you’ll need:
» iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad (2017) or later
» iOS 11 or later
Android (phones and tablets)
To use on Android phones or tablets, you’ll need:
• Android 4.0 or later
The bandwidth used by Balance Virtual Classroom is optimized to deliver the best experience based on your network:
• Participate with webcam and microphone: 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
• Participate with microphone: 1.5Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
• Participate without webcam or microphone: 1 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
To participate in a real time session, please ensure that the location you are connecting from allows for the streaming and downloading of real time video.
• TCP: 80, 443
• HTTP: 80, 443
• Cookies must be enabled in order to use the web platform.
Extensions or browser configurations that block or disable cookies may prevent participants from joining a live session.
Before using our virtual learning platform you can carry out a Quick Tech Check.
OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOM PACKAGES
Lets help you get accrediated
FROM OUR BLOG
News & Happenings about Balance
We often get students who are studying for their PRINCE2 Practitioner exam asking for extra exam hints and tips. We have created this article to...
Many years ago I remember a young Project Manager new to the team asking me an important question:- “If due to project constraints you can...
- May 09,2016 / PRINCE2 / 0 Comments
It does not matter if you’re already a practicing project manager or someone aspiring to become one, being PRINCE2® qualified is an essential...
- May 05,2016 / Project Management / 0 Comments
Over the last 10 years it is clear that Project Failure rates have not budged much below 70% and this has caused a lot of frustration among many...
- February 05,2012 / PRINCE2 / 1 Comments
The PRINCE2 practitioner qualification is such a success story that it has become virtually an entry level requirement for project management...
- April 21,2011 / PRINCE2 / 0 Comments
PRINCE2 was refreshed mid-2009 to give us the current version of the method. The changes made were partly to bring PRINCE2 terminology in-line...