This is the Official AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile guide used as a basis for all accredited PRINCE2 Agile courses and associated PRINCE2 Agile Examination. This is a must for anyone wishing to sit the PRINCE2 Agile Examination as it is an open book exam.
This publication provides a unique blend of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies enabling you to get the ‘best of both’ – apply sensible and pragmatic controls to the money your organization is spending on projects, but at the same time embrace changing requirements to end up with the best possible product and make sure you deliver on time. The guide will help you decide if agile is suitable for your particular projects and give you detailed tailoring guidance for each PRINCE2 theme and process.-
The guide sections include and cover:-
An introduction to PRINCE2 Agile including:
- An overview of PRINCE2 and Agile
- The rationale behind blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- The PRINCE2 journey when using Agile
- Fixing and Flexing
PRINCE2 Agile guidance, tailoring and techniques:
- Guiding and tailoring Agile and PRINCE2 principles
- Guiding and tailoring Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Guiding and tailoring Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Integrating roles and responsibilities
- Tailoring guidance on PRINCE2 management products
It also contains areas of focus for PRINCE2 Agile, appendices with further information and a glossary for definitions of acronyms and terms used.