Praxis Foundation Exam – GROUPON
£355.00 Excl VAT
Although this option does not include the official foundation exam, here is some information about it in case you wish to upgrade later.
- Multiple Choice 75 questions
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 60 available marks) – 50%
- Closed Book exam
- The foundation exam is a 1 hour
- This exam texts how much of the theory you have retained and understand
- No negative marking
- Qualification valid for life
- You choose how to take your exam – paper, web based or web proctored
- You choose the language of your exam
- You get 24/7/365 customer support for any questions you may have
- You get instant online provisional results
- You can view, download and print your e-certificate once the official results are out
- You receive your hard copy certificate promptly
- Your employer, potential employer or recruitment agency can verify your certificate online
Do not sit the exam before you’re ready and feel confident. We recommend that you should only consider booking an official exam when you have achieved the following:-
- Worked through all the course sections and units at least once
- Completed the exam simulator tests and achieved a repeatable score of 55% / above.
Don’t feel nervous about the exam process. Our comprehensive eLearning course covers the exam syllabus in full and we will also provide you with exam hints and tips. Furthermore, we (unlike many competitors) pay extra for the premium remote proctoring service. With this Proctoring service you will be personally guided through the on-line exam process rather than having your exam being recorded and watched by an invigilator later. This means there are fewer opportunities for your exam to be disqualified because of inadvertent mistakes with in the exam process itself.
Exam Voucher / Booking
If you upgrade and go on to purchase an exam you will be sent an email with a voucher code and a link to use the code to make your booking. The exam is run through our Examination Institute (APMG) remote ProctorU service. You can book your exam for a time and day of your choosing including weekends and evenings, but you need to give 10 days’ notice of when this is.
Within 24 hours of booking your exam you will receive a confirmation email asking you to register on the APMGs (Exam Institute) website before for your exam takes place.
Please note that you need to redeem your voucher (book your exam) within the course expiry period.
There are some conditions (such as dyslexia) that qualify for extra time in the examinations. If you think you may qualify for extra time please let us know when you book your exam.
Please note that you will need to provide documentary evidence of the condition to qualify for extra time and give us 20 days’ notice of your booking.