Booking Your Exam
Please make sure you have your emailed Voucher Code to hand. You cannot book your Praxis Foundation Examination without this code.
When you are ready to book your Foundation Exam follow these steps:-
- Select “Add to Cart” above and select “View Cart“
- As detailed below take your Voucher code and enter where indicated.
- This will discount the total to Zero. Please click Proceed to Checkout where you will need to complete a form. It may take up to two weeks to schedule your exam*.
- Once form is complete click “Place Order“
Once all the above steps have been completed one of two things will happen :-
- You will receive via email a confirmation that this booking has been placed and received.
- If successful you will receive an email from APMG to register with them for taking your exam – please allow 1 working day.
- If unsuccessful we will contact you to discuss.
If your voucher fails to work this will be due to the course and the exam product expiring after 180 days. If your voucher fails to work this will be due to the course and the exam product expiring after 180 days. If this happens please email email@example.com.
PRAXIS Foundation Exam
The foundation exam is a 1 hour closed book multiple choice examination. There are 75 questions. To pass the exam you need to score 50% (38 of the 75 available marks).
Exam Languages Supported
APMG offer this exam in English only.
Preparing for an Exam
Do not sit the exam before you’re ready and feel confident. We recommend that you should only consider booking an official exam when you have achieved the following:-
- Worked through all the course sections and units at least once
- Completed the exam simulator tests and achieved a repeatable score of 50%+.
Don’t feel nervous about the exam process. Our comprehensive eLearning course covers the exam syllabus in full and we will also provide you with exam hints and tips. Furthermore, we (unlike many competitors) pay extra for the premium remote proctoring service. With this ProctorU service you will be personally guided through the on-line exam process rather than having your exam being recorded and watched by an invigilator later. This means there are fewer opportunities for your exam to be disqualified because of inadvertent mistakes with in the exam process itself.
Online Proctoring Explained
There are some conditions (such as dyslexia) that qualify for extra time in the examinations. If you think you may qualify for extra time please let us know when you book your exam.
Please note that you will need to provide documentary evidence of the condition to qualify for extra time and give us 20 days’ notice of your booking.
For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org