Change Management® Re-registration Exam
The Change Management® Examination Board has determined that all Change Management Practitioners should be re-registered within 3-5 calendar years of their original certification (failure to pass the Re-registration Examination after 5 calendar years as a Registered Practitioner will result in withdrawal of your registered status). Those who qualified after August 2013 or have voluntarily undertaken the re-registration certification are designated as Registered Practitioners, which enables employers and prospective employers to be confident with their recency of knowledge and commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
- Objective testing
- 2 questions each worth 20 mark
- 20 marks or more required to pass (out of 40 avaiable) – 50%
- 1.5 hours (90 minute) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official Change Management manual only).
Online Proctored Examination Explained
This system allows a live proctor access to your exam as you take it so they can monitor the exam environment through your computer’s webcam and microphone. It’s just like having the proctor in the exam room with you but you don’t need to travel. Remote Proctor U must be booked in advance so that we can schedule the live proctor.
Exam Languages Supported
Preparing for an Exam
Do not sit the exam before you’re ready and feel confident. We recommend that you should only consider taking the exam when you have achieved the following:-
- Worked through all the course sections and units at least once
- You complete all the exam simulator tests and achieve a repeatable score of 50% and above.
Don’t feel nervous about the exam process. Unlike many competitors when you sit the exam, you will be connected to a live person (not an automated system) who will be there to guide you through the process and assist you with any technical issues.
You can book your exam for a time and day of your choosing including weekends and evenings, but you need to give 10 days notice of when this is. Withn 24 hours of booking your exam you will receive a confirmation email asking you to resigester on the APMG’s (Exam Institute) website before for your exam takes place.
There are some conditions (such as dyslexia) that qualify for extra time in the examinations. If you think you may qualify for extra time please let us know when you book your exam.
Please note that you will need to provide documentary evidence of the condition to qualify for extra time and give us 20 days’ notice of your booking.
What happens after Purchase?
As soon as you complete this purchase we will send you two emails. One will contain an invoice and the other a voucher code with full instructions on how to use it to make an examination booking.
Once the exam has been purchased using your voucher one of two things will happen :-
- You will receive with 24 hours an email from the APMG confirming the booking. At this point all issues concerning the booked exam are the responsibility of the APMG and any exam related issues will need to be handled by their support desk.
- You will receive an email from us stating the booking is not possible and an alternative date and time needs to be selected. This is extremely rare as long as 10 days notice of your booking date is given when activating this exam booking product.
If your voucher fails to work this will be due to the course and the exam product expiring after 90 days. Don’t panic you can pay for this exam booking and get your exam booked.