If you have a number of people to train within your organisation it might be more cost effective and convenient to organise an on-site private class-room course. Furthermore, with private courses we can of course tailor the content and / or the course schedule to your specific requirements.
In addition to qualification based and bespoke courses we can offer the following ‘off the shelf’ courses:
- PRINCE Into Practice (PIP) – A two-day course that teaches delegates the key elements of PRINCE2 in a very practical and interactive way. Delegates are encouraged to use their own projects as the basis for practical work. For busy people this is a great way to progress their projects while also learning about PRINCE2.
- PRINCE2 overview – a one day course suited to people who need to work within a PRINCE2 environment and need to understand where their role fits into the project organisation.
- PRINCE2 Workshop – this is a highly inter-active even that can be delivered over one or two days. It enables delegates to apply PRINCE2 to projects that are currently working on at the event.
- PRINCE2 executive team briefing – a half-day session which gives senior managers (such as CEOs and project board members) an opportunity to look at PRINCE2, assess the benefits to their organisation of using the method, and to know what to expect from projects using PRINCE2.
- Heart of Leadership – A one day workshop that confronts challenging leadership questions, provides practical leadership tools, unlocks opportunities for change and ignites your personal leadership impact through powerful facilitated conversations.
- Practical MSP – a two-day course that takes a practical look at the key elements of MSP. This course is suited to those who don’t have the time to take a qualification based course but still want to learn the fundamental aspects of the framework
- MSP overview – a half-day session which gives senior managers (such as CEO’s) an opportunity to look at MSP, assess the benefits to their organisation of using the framework and to know what to expect from programmes using MSP.
There are more options than we can detail on this website, so if you are interested in a Client-Site course, either one listed above or something more bespoke, please get in touch with us on 020 7148 4782, or email us on email@example.com.