(1) Acceptance & Term
By clicking “I agree” button or by accessing or using any of the eLearning course(s) with exams included or purchase of upgrade exams you have selected from this site , you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement.
The term of this Agreement shall commence on the “Effective Date” of the exam booking voucher and shall continue for a term of one 180 days (unless specified otherwise on our website i.e. Exam Booking Expiry Date). Once the term ends, the voucher will have expired and your rights to book an exam will automatically terminate /expire. As a result you will not be able to book and sit the exam at a later time. If you call 0207-148-4782 we will offer a new 180 day Proctor Exam Booking voucher at a much reduced price and once again agree to accept the terms of this Agreement.
The “Effective Date” for the purposes of this Agreement is the date when you have entered into sale contract with us.
(2) Proctored Exam Booking Procedure
All proctored exams are providing by either Peoplecert or APMG depending on the:-
- Course exam package purchased.
- Upgrade Exam purchased without course
The proctoring exam booking procedure is as follows:-
- Purchase a course with exam package or a separate upgrade exam without a course
- This website will automatically send via email to the purchaser a receipt and an exam booking voucher with full instructions on how to apply the voucher when ready to make the booking.
- When you are ready to make the booking and use your voucher you will be required to submit a primary and secondary booking date and time allowing for 10 days notice for these selected dates. The 10 days notice must be within the overall 180 day exam voucher expiry date after which the exam voucher will expire and will no longer be valid.
- We will then use this information and book your exam via PeopleCert /APMG
- APMG and PeopleCert will then send you confirmation of the booking and sign-up details to their proctoring services.
- The purchaser sits the exam and APMG /PeopleCert will handle your results
(3) General Terms and Conditions
All practitioner examinations require a pass at foundation level or other examination stated at the time of purchase before being permitted to take the practitioner examination.
This examination voucher is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
All proctored examinations require the purchaser to have received accredited training through Balance Global.
All certificates for exam passes will be provided in e-certificate form by the APMG or PeopleCert.
All technical support for proctored examinations will be provided by the accrediting organisations and not Balance Global.
(4) Charges and Payments
You agree to pay all charges for your examination booking voucher in the currency in which the charges are billed. Charges may be exclusive of value added, sales or other taxes, which you agree to pay as the case may be.
Payments must be made by debit/credit card, bacs or by cheque for access and rights to use the course of your selection.
If payment is not received by us from the card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Your card issuer’s agreement governs the use of your use designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this Agreement with respect to your rights and liabilities as card holder.
Purchasers have the right to change the booking date for their examination as long as they provide 10 working days’ notice. This will incur a charge of £65 (plus VAT).
If you decide to enter into a part-payment agreement with us, you will adhere to the terms of that agreement. All part payment plans are based on monthly payments to be collected on the 28th of each month. Until the final payment is completed and received by Balance the payments are regarded as a non-returnable deposit and no examination vouchers can or will be issued until all part payments due have been paid. Failure to make a payment will cause your payment plan to be suspended and will only be reopened following the payment of a £120 activation charge. Balance will make one phone call and send one email reminder before this charge is applied. All failures not to meet part payment demands will result in any accrued funds being retained by Balance Global and not refunded.
Balance Global reserves the right to make necessary pricing adjustments to all goods and courses offered and accepted via this website due to an error, changing market conditions or supplier demands. In the event of error, changes in market conditions the clients will always be offered a refund if the price adjustment is not acceptable.
However, in the event of price changes imposed on us without sufficient notice by our Examination Institute (PeopleCert) or the APMG that impacts exam costs where exam vouchers have been issued that offer exam booking rights that span across a given examination price increase date the following will happen at the earliest possible opportunity:-
- We will advise you via email of the latest time you can book your exam within your exam voucher expiry date before a new price increase applies.
- We will advise of the new price increase and request payment before you can book the exam past the date for the exam rice increase.
(6) Refund Policy
Balance makes no refunds on purchased exam vouchers where:-
- the purchaser fails to meet prerequisite exam requirements.
- the purchaser fails to gain an examination pass for whatever reason.
- the purchaser in the event of the proctoring service provided by Peoplecert or APMG discovering that the purchaser has cheated and has been given an automatic examination fail.
- the purchaser wishing to cancel their examination /booking voucher with the exception that the cancellation takes place within the first 14 days of purchasing a Proctored online Exam Voucher and it has not been activated and an exam booking made. Cancellations within the first 14 days will incur a £150 cancellation charge.
- No refunds will be made in the event of the APMG /PeopleCert discovering that the purchaser of the exam voucher has not previously trained on a directly related Balance Global course and refuses the exam booking /issues an automatic examination fail.
- No refunds or credits will be provided for expired exam booking vouchers.
- If you decide to enter into a part-payment agreement with us, you will adhere to the terms of that agreement. Failure to adhere to the terms of the part-payment agreement may result in suspension/termination of examination voucher without refund of payments accruing up to the point of payment default.
(7) Disclaimer of Warranty and Remedy
Except as specifically stated in this Agreement, all courses are provided “as is” basis and we give no warranties or conditions (express or implied) under this Agreement, including without limitation that online examinations will be completed free from errors. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with you, the purchaser.
Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and hence the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Upon violation of any terms of this Agreement, your rights to book an examination will cease.
a. No breach of any provision of this Agreement will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
b. If a Clause of this Agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other Clauses of this Agreement will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable Clause would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the Clause will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the parties, in which case the entirety of the relevant Clause will be deemed to be deleted).
c. The failure of us or of our suppliers to enforce such provisions hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of their rights to enforce it at a later time.
d. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales; and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.