Balance Global’s elite revision experience
This unique PRINCE2 revision bundle will really help you prepare for the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams. The Exam Insitute Peoplecert officially provides 2 practice papers for Foundation level and 2 papers for practitioner level. Students often ask to request for additional resources to help prepare for exams. So we have created this revision pack to help with that!
Balance Global’s revision bundle includes the following:
- 3 additional non EI foundation papers written by our lead trainer (Jackie Hewett) who has been teaching PRINCE2 for over 13 years and taught 3 different versions of the method to thousand of students. You can therefore be assured that these extra papers do relate to the 6th edition of PRINCE2 and have been written by someone with great depth of knowledge and experience.
- 2 sets of PDF revision e-cards for both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner levels that you can print at home and add your own notes too if required.
- Enhanced rationales for the 2 official practitioner papers. We feel that ATO’s creating their own practitioner papers actually poses a big risk to students understanding the method properly. This is because trainers are not the chief examiner and therefore reputable ATOs do not do this! We have therefore decided that the best way to help students prepare for the official practitioner exam is to work with the official exam institiute practice papers but give you the deepest explanation possible.
Always be cautious
Students need to take extreme caution when looking for additional exam peparation resources for the following reasons:
- You need to ensure practice questions relate to the current version of PRINCE2 (6th edition) because there are questions in the public domain that relate to old versions of PRINCE2, and the version they relate to may not be made clear. Questions that relate to old versions will only confuse you as there have been some changes to the method.
- Some unscrupulous ATO’s have put live papers into the public domain, which you may think would be a good thing. However, not if the provider indicates that wrong answers are correct because they don’t actually know better! We have seen this happen many times!
- Non EI provided questions. When a provider offers more than 2 practice papers, they will have made-up the additional questions/papers themselves. You need to be careful regarding which provider you choose as the calibre of trainers who have written the questions varies a lot. First, you need to make sure questions have been written by an approved trainer and also understand the experience of that trainer.
We have written a blog about it here if you wish to find out more.