Interactive self paced eLearning course
Whats is PRINCE2® 2009 ?
PRINCE2® was originally developed in 1989 to address the issues that were commonly causing UK government IT projects to fail. Since then the method has undergone a couple of re-writes to take account of feedback from its practical use and to bring it in line with other AXELOS methods. The current version was released in 2009 and is used internationally. This version of PRINCE2® will be discontinued by AXELOS on the 31/12/17 and replaced by PRINCE2® 2017.
Why PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner ?
This course is designed to help those who have typically passed PRINCE2® at Foundation Level and wish to study and qualify as a PRINCE2® Practitioner.
Public and Private organisations continue to demand better project outcomes and benefits. This has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- Greater demand for qualified PRINCE2® Project Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Project Management Professionals.
- Interview selection prescreening using PRINCE2® keyword filtering on submitted CVs.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain PRINCE2® Practitioner in less than 1 week.
This course includes the official PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
After 31/12/17 PRINCE2® 2009 is replaced with PRINCE2® 2017. This gives you the following options should you wish to obtain PRINCE2® Practitioner status:-
- Study this course and pass the PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner exam prior to 31/12/17.
- Study and pass the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam at any time
Advantage of Studying this Course and sitting the examination compared to the PRINCE2® 2017 alternative:-
- The PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner status lasts 5 years compared to 3 years for PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner
- PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner Course and Exam is cheaper the PRINCE2 2017 alternative
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistently achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example our learners on their first attempt achieve the following pass rates:-
- 99% of PRINCE2® Foundation
- 97% of PRINCE2® Practitioner
This course includes:
- Interactive trainer support – through forums, direct messaging and webinar sessions
- Trainers respond promptly, but within 1 working day / 24 hours maximum
- 80 Units of Trainer Lead Content (the most comprehensive online PRINCE2® course available)
- 12 interactive exercises to embed knowledge
- 5 hours of instructor led course content plus 5 hours of mock exams to complete the course.
- Timed exam simulator, with 2 Full ‘mock’ practitioner exams with detailed question feedback
- Online (remote proctored) Re-Registration Examination, via PeopleCert Proctoring Service.
- FREE downloadable revision tablet ‘app’ for off-line working
- 2 FREE (practitioner length ) downloadable mock papers
- Resource Centre with FREE downloadable templates for project documentation
- Interactive exercises to embed learning
- 180 days course access
- Exam Voucher Valid until 31/12/17
- Glossary of terms
- FREE downloadable Balance Global course completion certificate
- Badges of Excellence for high in-house test scores
This course has been reviewed and accredited by the PeopleCert
Many eLearning PRINCE2® Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the PeopleCert, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate AXELOS logo shown above.
You must have previously passed your PRINCE2 Foundation Course with Exam.
This course is designed for use with the ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® official manual. You will probably have a copy of the manual from your original practitioner exam. However, you made need to make sure that you have the most recent (2009) publication.
If you do not have a copy you can purchase one from us here >Managing Successful Projects PRINCE2® 2009 Manual.
Note: This course has been officially approved by the PeopleCert. This ensures the official syllabi are covered.