Interactive self paced eLearning course
Whats is PRINCE2® 2009 ?
PRINCE2® was originally developed in 1989 to address the issues that were commonly causing UK government IT projects to fail. Since then the method has undergone a couple of re-writes to take account of feedback from its practical use and to bring it in line with other AXELOS methods. The current version was released in 2009 and is used internationally. This version of PRINCE2® will be discontinued by AXELOS on the 31/12/17 and replaced by PRINCE2® 2017.
Why PRINCE2® 2009 Foundation & Practitioner ?
This course package is designed to help those who want to pass PRINCE2® to Practitioner Level.
Public and Private organisations continue to demand better project outcomes and benefits. This has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- Greater demand for qualified PRINCE2® Project Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Project Management Professionals.
- Interview selection prescreening using PRINCE2® keyword filtering on submitted CVs.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to study and pass your PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams in less than 1 week.
After 31/12/17 PRINCE2® 2009 is replaced with PRINCE2® 2017. This gives you the following options should you wish to obtain PRINCE2® Practitioner status:-
- Study this course and pass the PRINCE2® 2009 Foundation & Practitioner exams prior to 31/12/17.
- Study and pass the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner exams at any time
Advantage of Studying this Course and sitting the examination compared to the PRINCE2® 2017 alternative:-
- The PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner status is regarded by employers as comparable to attaining the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner qualification.
- PRINCE2® 2009 Foundation and Practitioner Course and Exams is cheaper the PRINCE2 2017 alternative
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistently achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example our learners on their first attempt achieve the following pass rates:-
- 99% of PRINCE2® Foundation
- 97% of PRINCE2® Practitioner
This course has been reviewed and accredited by PeopleCert an approved AXELOS examination institute.
Many eLearning PRINCE2® Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the PeopleCert, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate AXELOS logo shown above.
- Project Managers / aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders /Lead Developers
- Programme Managers
- PMO staff such as risk managers, change managers, planners and resource managers
- Project Support Officers
- Business Analysts /SCRUM Masters
- Product Owners, SROs and Project Sponsors
- Operational Line Managers / Staff participating in a PRINCE2® Project
This course includes:
- Interactive trainer support – through forums, direct messaging and webinar sessions
- Databank of 300 practice foundation style questions
- Timed exam simulator, with 4 ‘mock’ foundation exams
- Downloadable revision tablet ‘app’ for off-line working
- Downloadable mock papers
- Resource Centre with FREE downloadable templates for project documentation
- Interactive exercises to embed learning
- Glossary of terms
- Downloadable Balance Global course completion certificate
- Downloadable ‘high achievement’ certificate if you obtain over 70% in tests
- 180 days course access
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Note: This course has been officially approved by the PeopleCert. This ensures the official syllabi are covered.