Interactive self paced eLearning course
This is not a course – The AXELOS PRINCE2® Agile qualification consists of a single Practitioner Examination.
This online exam can be booked anytime between now and 31/12/17 when the voucher expires.
If you want an Exam Voucher with 180 day expiry then please click below :-
You cannot sit this PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner level exam without :-
- First purchasing and completing this course with Balance Global
- Having previously passed one of the following :
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
- PRINCE2 to foundation level.
- 50 questions – each worth one mark
- 5 question groups on the paper with 10 sub-questions in each
- 30 marks or more required to pass – 60%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- This exam is based around a project senario
- Open book exam (official Agile PRINCE2 manual only).
- You choose how to take your exam – paper, web based or web proctored
- You choose the language of your exam – up to 22 languages available
- You get 24/7/365 customer support for any questions you may have
- You get instant online provisional results
- You can view, download and print your e-certificate once the official results are out
- You receive your hard copy certificate promptly
- Your employer, potential employer or recruitment agency can verify your certificate online
Do not sit the exam before you’re ready and feel confident. We recommend that you should only consider booking an official exam when you have achieved the following:-
- Worked through all the course sections and units at least once
- Completed the exam simulator tests and achieved a repeatable score of 60% / above.
Don’t feel nervous about the exam process. Our comprehensive eLearning course covers the exam syllabus in full and we will also provide you with exam hints and tips. Furthermore, we (unlike many competitors) pay extra for the premium remote proctoring service. With this Proctoring service you will be personally guided through the on-line exam process rather than having your exam being recorded and watched by an invigilator later. This means there are fewer opportunities for your exam to be disqualified because of inadvertent mistakes with in the exam process itself.
Exam Voucher / Booking
If you have purchased this option you will be sent an email with a voucher code and a link to use the code to make your booking. The exam is run through our Examination Institute (PeopleCert) remote Proctor service. You can book your exam for a time and day of your choosing including weekends and evenings, but you need to give 10 days’ notice of when this is.
Within 24 hours of booking your exam you will receive a confirmation email asking you to register on the PeopleCert’s (Exam Institute) website before for your exam takes place.
Please download the following official PeopleCert Guide
When you purchase a remote proctored exam with us you will receive an email with a voucher code and a link to use the code to make your exam booking when you feel ready to actually book the exam. Remote proctored exams exams can be taken at a date / time to suit you including evenings and week-ends, but please note that we need 10 days’ notice to book the proctored service.
There are some conditions (such as dyslexia) that qualify for extra time in the examinations. If you think you may qualify for extra time please let us know when booking your exam. You will need to provide documentary evidence of any condition claimed.
There are some conditions (such as dyslexia) that qualify for extra time in the examinations. If you think you may qualify for extra time please let us know when you book your exam.
Please note that you will need to provide documentary evidence of the condition to qualify for extra time and give us 20 days’ notice of your booking.