The Foundation course introduces the Managing Successful Programmes framework and terminology. The purpose of the Foundation certification is to determine whether you know and understand the MSP® guidance well enough to be able to work with a team involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a programme office, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP®. The purpose of the MSP® Foundation certification is to confirm you understand the the MSP® guidance thoroughly enough to work effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or to act as an informed member of a programme office, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP®.
Why consider an MSP® Course?
Project /Programme Management methods and frameworks are evolving faster than ever. This is occurring in order to keep pace with the growing needs of public and private organisations to deliver better project outcomes and benefits. This rapid evolution has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- A demand for formally qualified Programme Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Programme Management Professionals.
Just take a quick look at job boards like Jobserve and you will salaries in the range of £60,000 to £120,000 per annum.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course in less than 1 week.
The course will prepare you for taking the official examinations.
- People using Balance /SPOCE e-learning products consistently achieve a higher scores in the Foundation exam. This is not surprising when you bear in mind that Balance /SPOCE were one of the first ATO’s to become accredited back in the 1990’s.
- This e-Learning course has achieved higher Practitioner Exam pass rates when compared to classroom training.
This course has been reviewed and accredited by PeopleCert an approved AXELOS examination institute.
Many eLearning PRINCE2® Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the PeopleCert, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate AXELOS logo shown below:-
Who should be interested in this course?
- Members of the Programme Office
- Business change team members
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Product Owners, SROs and Project Sponsors
- Operational Line Managers / Staff participating in a Programme
There are no prerequisites before you purchase this course.
This course is brought to you in partnership with SPOCE and as such will be hosted via SPOCE’s website. SPOCE is an APMG approved Training Organisation and like Balance Global was one of the first three APMG ATO’s to be approved back in the 1990s.