Having an understanding of PRINCE2 is vital for anyone who has to work within or manage a project environment. Although the method was originally developed by the UK government, it has become the de-facto standard for project management, and is the most widely taken project management qualification worldwide.
If you aren’t sure about whether or not PRINCE2 is something for you, this introductory PRINCE2 course could be just the thing you need! It draws on materials taken from a fully accredited PRINCE2 foundation course, so you can be assured that it is of a high standard, and it includes all of the key aspects of the PRINCE2 method, such as the structure and terminology used. The course has been designed to give you a very good idea of what PRINCE2 is about and explains the following:
- The difference between projects and Business as Usual (BAU) work
- Our unique (colour coded) process model diagram
- Overview of the 7 Principles (the heart of PRINCE2)
- Detail on the 7 ThemesOrganization
- Business Case
- An overview of the 7 processes
- An introduction to the 2 techniques provided by PRINCE2:
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
Although this is an eLearning course – we still cater for different learning styles:
- Visual Learners – through good visual presentation, mind maps and colour coding of key points
- Auditory Learners – through clear voice-overs, delivered by our lead PRINCE2® trainer, ensuring emphasis in the right places. Deaf learners will be able to see a full transcript of the audio files.
- Kinaesthetic Learners – through embedded exercises and interactive trainer support
The course is presented in our Learning Management System, so you will also find some test questions at the end to enable you to test your understanding.
Please note that this introduction course does not cover the entire qualification syllabus.
We hope you enjoy your course!