This FREE taster course will give you a really good idea of what you will get if you do decide to buy a Balance Global eLearning product.
With many training companies you don’t really know what you are getting for your money until after you have actually bought it. We don’t think that’s great. We are proud of our inter-active and feature rich Learning Management system and courseware, and are happy to let prospective customers ‘try before they buy’.
Some common (and natural) concerns regarding eLearning are:
- Will it be easy to use? Although our system is intuitive there is plenty of help available, but don’t just take our word for it – have a look!
- Will it suit my learning style? We recognise that different people learn in different ways, so we cater for that! We have lots of colour coded diagrams and downloadable documents for visual learners and inter-active exercises and practice exam questions for kinaesthetic learners. Most units include video / audio of the course trainer to help bring the subject alive and a comprehensive script of what the trainer is saying in case you have audio issues
- I can’t ask the trainer a question if I don’t ‘get’ something! Balance Global customers are supported throughout their learning. You will be able to see previous learners discussions / forum topics with the trainer and ask the trainer a direct question if you don’t get something. The trainer will respond within 24 hours (max).
- I might lose my place in the course! Our learning management system will help you keep track of where you are in the course if you want it to.
- I don’t have great internet access / want to use it off-line. To our knowledge we are the only company to provide a PRINCR2 downloadable ‘App’ for off-line study
To get access to the taster course select the ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ button to the right or down below and register with us today to get access straight away once you have completed your order.
Not sure if PRINCE2 is for you?
With today’s fast moving 24/7 culture most organizations (private / public / 3rd sector) have to deliver projects, and many fail for a variety of reasons. So, it stands to reason that most people will have to get involved in projects at some point in their career, even if they aren’t actually managing them. Some people have a miss-conception that PRINCE2 is somewhat ‘old-hat’ and overly bureaucratic. Besides isn’t Agile ‘the thing’ nowadays? Well, there’s no denying that PRINCE2 has been around for quite some time, but with good reason. It works! PRINCE2 is by far the most widely used project management method globally. It is considered best practice, and here are just some of the reasons why:
- It can be used in any industry – although it started in the IT industry it is used in just about every industry
- It can be used on any size of project – the method itself advises that you tailor it and don’t get bogged down in un-necessary paperwork
- It works with Agile!! There is even a new qualification called PRINCE Agile that explains how to get the best out of combining them both, but first you need to understand PRINCE2. Different projects require different approaches, but If you don’t have the right tools (knowledge of methods) in your ‘toolkit’ how can you know what is best to use for any specific circumstances?
- It doesn’t take a long time to learn – you can get qualified in a week in a classroom / less for eLearning. Other project management methods / qualifications take longer to acquire
- It provides both experienced project managers are trainees with a ‘painting by numbers’ roadmap that you can put into practice immediately
- There are no pre-requisites for foundation level
If you work on, but don’t manage projects, knowing PRINCE2 could really give your career a boost, and you probably just require foundation level knowledge. However, if you are running projects, or want to you should consider progressing to practitioner level.
So, what are you waiting for?! Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to get your FREE access to the taster course.