Why consider a Change Management Foundation Course?
Project Management methods and frameworks are evolving faster than ever. This is occurring in order to keep pace with the growing needs of public and private organisations to deliver better project outcomes and benefits. This rapid evolution has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- Greater demand for formally qualified Change Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Change Management Professionals.
- PRINCE2 Project Managers required to have broader Change Management skills and abilities.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course in less than 1 week.
The course will prepare you for taking the foundation level examination.
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistently achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example:-
- 99% of PRINCE2 Foundation learners pass their exams on the first attempt.
- 98% of Change Management Foundation learners pass their exams on the first attempt.
- Works on Android, Apple Tablets, Apple Mac and Windows PCs
- Include FREE tablet apps for free online /offline course revision
- Numerous stimulating but simple to us drag and drop exercises embedded throughout all our courses.
- Resource Library with many FREE templates and tools to accelerate your career.
- In-house Course Completion & Excellence awards.
- Interactive Tutor Support from Accredited Course Tutors
- Timed Mock exam simulators
- 100’s of approved practice examination questions to embed knowledge
- 180 day access
This course has been reviewed and accredited by the APMG
Many eLearning Change Management Courses are not formally accredited or approved by the APMG, which means the courses are invariably not fit-for-purpose in terms of providing the study content necessary to pass the exams. Only accredited providers are allowed to use the appropriate APMG logo
Who should be interested in this course?
- Change Manager / aspiring Change Manager
- Change Leader / Change ‘Agent’ such as Business Change Managers
- Change Implementers such as Project or Programme Managers
- Change Support / Change Team Member
- Change Programme Team members involved in Change Programmes such as Design, development and delivery.
- Operational Line Managers / Staff
- PRINCE2 Project Managers wanting broader project management skills
There are no prerequisites before you purchase this course.
Note: this option does not include the examinations. There are easy routes to upgrade later on should you wish to do so. This course has been officially approved by the APMG. This ensures the official syllabi are covered.