Aligned with ISO 18404:2015
CEPAS is an Italian personnel and training course certification body. It was established in 1994 to meet the market’s demand for the highest level of competence and experience in professional activities.
What is Six Sigma
The CEPAS Lean Six Sigma training for Yellow Belt is the ideal starting point for individuals considering a career in Project Management. If you’re looking to learn more about the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and techniques, this course is right for you.
This training course has been developed with Process Improvement team members in mind, as well as those who are new to Lean Six Sigma methodology and principles. If you are currently a member of a process improvement team, or you would like to change careers and move into a role requiring Lean Six Sigma skills, knowledge and accreditation, this is a great entry point for you. You will receive high quality, interactive online courseware, through our eLearning portal, and train to an exceptionally high standard.
Our Lean Six Sigma certification for Yellow Belt Training is accredited by CEPAS, a Bureau Veritas company, and this course includes comprehensive training materials, exams, your certificate, and your registration onto the CEPAS international public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Explained
The methodologies taught on this Lean Six Sigma training course, have been developed to teach you how to improve an organisations productivity, increasing customer satisfaction, and reduce costs.
Lean teaches you how to maximise your customer value while minimising areas of waste in processes, creating higher customer satisfaction with fewer resources wasted. Six Sigma teaches you how to continually reduce process and product variation, with a defined project approach.
When you combine the methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma, you get a wide range of improvements to your business. These include a reduction in spending, improved business retention, higher morale within your teams, and an increase in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they can use problem-solving techniques to resolve business issues, help save costs and gain higher customer satisfaction.
Why Study Six Sigma Yellow Belt with Balance Global ?
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt course, process improvement experts and change control analysts will be able to work on a project that is being administered using the Six Sigma methodology. Other benefits include:
- A working knowledge of applying efficiency planning and analysis to any process or situation.
- How to apply Six Sigma processes to create immediate business improvements.
- Improved on-the-job performance helping students become valuable members of the Six Sigma project team.
- A wider range of employment prospects in other organisations using the Six Sigma framework.
Who is it For ?
The CePAS Lean Six Sigma certification for Yellow Belt training is the entry point for individuals considering a career in Project Management. If you’re looking to learn more about the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and techniques, this course is right for you.
This course would be suitable for the following:
- Career Changes looking to move into a project team
- Process team members looking to gain an internationally recognised qualification to the ISO 18404:2015 standard, to demonstrate basic competencies and understanding of the Six Sigma methodology
- Project team members looking to upskill to gain basic process improvement knowledge and skills
- Process Improvement Consultants who need certificated proof of basic expertise and industry-recognised ability to clients
- Project Managers and Process Improvement team members who are looking for more successful ways of raising standards and improving operational efficiency are ideal candidates for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course.