Aligned with ISO 18404:2015
CEPAS is an Italian personnel and training course certification body. It was established in 1994 to meet the market’s demand for the highest level of competence and experience in professional activities.
What is Six Sigma
This CEPAS Lean Six Sigma Certification for Black Belt is an online training course, which will prepare you to sit and pass your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam, which is included in this package.
You will first learn the Green Belt principles and methodologies, including the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma, SPC Tools & Techniques, Improvement Mythologies, and Lean & Risk Management, before moving onto the advanced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt principles and methodologies. You’ll cover the DMAIC methodology, Root Cause Analysis, Pareto Charts, Kano Analysis, Response Surface Methods and more!
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification includes comprehensive training materials, exams, your certificate, and your registration onto the CEPAS international public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
We offer a range of Lean Six Sigma Training Courses, and this Green Belt qualification leads on to the Lean Six Sigma training for the Black Belt qualification.
Six Sigma Black Belt Explained
This Lean Six Sigma Certification is an online course for you to earn your Black Belt certificate, which is internationally recognised and meets the ISO 18404:2015 standard.
Throughout this Lean Six Sigma training course, you’ll learn the techniques and skills required to pass both your Green and Black Belt exams, which will enable you to work as a Senior Lean Six Sigma professional and undertake leadership responsibilities.
By the end of this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will:
- Utilise a wide array of analytical and graphical tools associated with Six Sigma at Black Belt level
- Correctly select, utilise, and interpret results from several core analytical tools
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of the correct usage of objective data in improvement projects
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404:2015 through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
Why Study Six Sigma Black Belt with Balance Global ?
Having a solid understanding of the Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt principles and methodologies will help you and your organisation improve customer satisfaction, increase organisational productivity, and reduce overall costs throughout the business.
Lean principles will help you to reduce areas of process waste within the business and maximise customer value. Six Sigma principles help you to reduce variation of your processes and products.
When you combine the two methodologies, you will be able to direct your organisation towards making significant improvements, such as improved business retention and a reduction in costs.
Being trained to the ISO 18404:2015 standard in Lean Six Sigma will show employers that you meet the highest standard in Lean Six Sigma. As a Black Belt you will take on support and leadership roles, supporting your team of Yellow and Green Belts in your organisation.
With an internationally recognised certification, you can consider a much wider choice of employment opportunities.
Who is it For ?
If you have already taken your Yellow or Green Belt training certificate, this course would make an excellent addition to move onto more senior responsibilities and managerial jobs roles.
For delegates who are just starting but who want to gain the full knowledge range from Yellow, Green and Black Belt, this course would also be the ideal place to start.
This course would be suitable if you are a:
- Career Changer looking to move into a Project Team.
- Process team member wanting a ISO 18404:2015 standard, internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma certificate.
- Project team member wanting to upskill and learn process improvement skills.
- Process Improvement Consultant requiring certification to support your abilities and skills.
- Project Managers and Process Improvement team members looking for effective methods of improving operational efficiency, and raising standards.