Why consider an AgilePM Course?
Project Management methods and frameworks are evolving faster than ever. This is occurring in order to keep pace with the growing needs of public and private organisations to deliver better project outcomes and benefits. This rapid evolution has expressed itself in recent years in the following ways:-
- Greater demand for formally qualified Project Managers.
- Rising Salaries for qualified Project Management Professionals.
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course in less than 1 week.
The course will prepare you for taking the official examinations.
- People using SPOCE e-learning products consistently achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- This e-Learning course achieves higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
This course has been reviewed and accredited by the APMG
Who should be interested in this course?
Anyone within an Agile Project environment who are:
- Project Managers / aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders /Lead Developers
- Programme Managers
- PMO staff such as risk managers, change managers, planners and resource managers
- Project Support Officers
- Business Analysts /SCRUM Masters
- Product Owners, SROs and Project Sponsors
- Operational Line Managers / Staff participating in a Project
You must need to have passed an AgilePM Foundation exam before taking the Practitioner exam.
This course is brought to you in partnership with SPOCE and as such will be hosted via SPOCE’s website. SPOCE is an APMG approved Training Organisation and like Balance Global was one of the first three APMG ATO’s to be approved back in the 1990s.